The Mindfulness in Law Spring Conference – created by lawyers, for lawyers
The Mindfulness in Law Group, supported by the Law Society, and in partnership with the Mindful Workplace Community, is delighted to host the UK’s first conference focussing on mindfulness practice and the benefits it offers to lawyers. The conference will include:-
* keynote presentations on the benefits of mindfulness for lawyers and the science of mindfulness
* panel discussions on bringing mindfulness into legal practice
* exercises on mindful communication
* perspectives from the Mindful Workplace Community, leading the way on mindfulness practice within the workplace.
The sessions will be interactive and there will be plenty of opportunity for discussion, networking and mindfulness practice. We look forward to connecting with you and welcoming you at the event.
List of speakers:
* Robert Chender, Founder of the Mindfulness in Law Group
* Andrew McNeill, Development Director, The Mindful Workplace Community
* Ruth Ormston, Mindfulness teacher
* Gareth Lee, Mindfulness teacher and senior in-house counsel
* Adam Klimes, Managing Director of the Legal Department of a major European bank
* Sarah Alonge, Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, The Law Society
* Chris Owen, Mindfulness teacher, and corporate partner at Penningtons Manches Cooper
* Gillian Higgins, Mindfulness Teacher, international criminal barrister, and author of Mindfulness at Work and Home
* Tessa McEwan, Mindfulness Teacher and Founder, Developing Talent
All proceeds from this event (after deduction of costs) will be donated to The Mindfulness Initiative, a charity and global think tank dedicated to putting mindfulness and compassion-based practice at the heart of public policymaking.
About the Mindfulness in Law Group: The Mindfulness in Law Group is a consortium of lawyers and mindfulness practitioners and teachers. The group is supported by the Law Society and holds regular events open to all those working in law who would like to bring the benefits of mindfulness into their lives.
About the Mindful Workplace Community: The Mindful Workplace Community is an independent and international membership community of workplace champions, organisations and trainers passionate about sharing knowledge, best practice and learning specific to mindfulness in the workplace. The MWC is part of the Mindfulness Initiative, a charitable incorporated organisation Mindfulness Initiative, registered charity number 1179834 (England and Wales).
Note: When you register, you will get a confirmation from Eventbrite by email. You will be sent joining details for the conference nearer the time. The Mindful Workplace Community are hosting the ticketing on behalf of the Mindfulness in Law Group, but if you have any queries on the event itself, please contact the Mindfulness in Law Group at email@example.com.
Please note that because proceeds from this event will be given to charity, no refunds will be provided unless the event is cancelled or postponed.