Sussex Mindfulness Cente Conference
We are pleased to announce BAMBAs Affiliate Member, Sussex Mindfulness Centre, are hosting their 2022 Annual Conference on September 16th 2022.
‘If culture is made up of the values, beliefs, attitudes and behaviours shared by a group of people – then how can mindfulness and a greater awareness of social inequalities transform the status quo? Keynote speakers will share their research and experience of how mindfulness can contribute to a more inclusive culture’.
- Opening address from Jane Padmore, Chief Executive Sussex Partnership
- Chris Ruane: Creating a mindfulness culture in politics
- Miia Chambers: Co-producing a radically caring culture
- Chris Tamdjidi: Transforming our mind, transforming our culture: Mindfulness in organisational life
- Willem Kuyken: Is mindfulness (based cognitive therapy) coming of age? The story so far and a vision for the future.