Mindfulness beyond COVID-19. A BAMBA Day Retreat.
The MWC would like to raise awareness of BAMBA’s first-ever day retreat, designed for both registered teachers and others who have a regular mindfulness practice. It’s an opportunity for BAMBA members and supporters to come together online and share our practice – and a rare opportunity to practise live with Prof Mark Williams (co-developer of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy).
- A full Saturday of mindful retreat, on 27 February 2021
- Opening talk from Prof Mark Williams
- Practices led by Mark and senior BAMBA teachers (see below)
- 10.00am to 4.30pm, delivered online via Zoom
- Counts (one day) towards BAMBA-registered teachers’ annual retreat requirement
- Tickets cost £30 (standard rate) and £60 (BAMBA-sponsor rate) (plus Eventbrite fees)
- Please email email@example.com for concessionary rates
Teachers on the day will include:
- Robert Marx (Sussex Partnership NHS Trust)
- Miia Chambers (City, Hackney and Waltham Forest Mind)
- Gemma Griffiths (Bangor University)
- Kristine Mackenzie-Janson (Mindfulness Association)
- Karen Atkinson (MindfulnessUK)